facebook_pixel
Keep things simple with Quantum Plus
L-Lysine, and Sodium Ascorbate for optimum health. Take Quantum...
More »
2018 Philippine Triathlon and Multisport Race Calendar
Here is your 2018 Philippine Race Calendar for triathlons,...
More »

Looking For A New Race Destination? Try IRONMAN 70.3 Desaru Coast

Good new and bad news.

Bad news first: All slots for IRONMAN 70.3 Desaru Coast is SOLD OUT, but the good news is the new first-time friendly formats 5150 Desaru Coast and Sprint Desaru Coast slots are still AVAILABLE. So if you’re looking for an “easy” race-and-vacation trip for summer, then the inaugural Desaru Coast Multisport Festival is a very good option. And if you’re bringing the kids, registration for IRONKIDS Desaru Coast is still open. Race weekend will be from 17 to 19 April 2020.

Situated on the southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia, Desaru Coast presents a scenic racecourse with a pristine 17-km beachfront that faces eastwards over the clear ocean waters with white sandy beaches and warm tropical weather. Desaru Coast can be easily accessed by land, sea and air, and offers a premium blend of tourism offerings which not only cater to high calibre sporting events, but also allow athletes and visitors alike an endless opportunity for escape.

The 70.3 course will start with a single-loop 1.9-km (1.2-mile) swim, with a start line located footsteps away from the official hotel, The Westin Desaru Coast Resort.This is followed by a 90-km (56-mile) ride on a two-loop bike course along the coastline on smooth, flat roads. Athletes will then take on a 21.1-km (13.1-mile) shaded run course to the finish line at The Westin Desaru Coast Resort.

This promises to be an exciting race weekend as the IRONMAN 70.3 Desaru Coast will see more than 1,350 participants, with over 320 of them comprising of first-time participants (23.7%). The IRONMAN 70.3 has also proven to an international success story, with the bulk of the participants (68.44%) coming from all over the world, while Malaysians make up the rest (31.56%).

 

Register now for 5150 Desaru Coast https://www.ironman.com/5150-desaru-coast-register 

Register now for Sprint Desaru Coast https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=64228752

 

 

 

f-icon g-icon insta-icon twit-icon

No part of this website may be reproduced, in part or in whole, without the written consent of the publisher.
The views and opinions expressed in this site are those of the respective authors and do
not necessarily reflect the official position of the publisher.
All information, content and services are provided “as is” without any kind of warranty.
In no way shall RaceDay Magazine be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages
that may arise from any of the products, advice, reviews or information obtained from this site.

Copyright © 2020 RaceDay Triathlon - Magazines.